[Olpc-uk] Pilot blogger?

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Wed Aug 19 14:06:25 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 04:09:59PM +0100, Martin Dengler wrote:
> Can anyone help with [a blog]?  Anything like writing up the XO Install
> Party, getting a blog and hooking it up to the OLPC planet (
> http://planet.laptop.org ), or loads of other help would be much
> appreciated.  No effort is too small...

I'm reminded a blog is coming at www.olpc.org.uk.  I'm asking for:

1) volunteers to _write_ stuff

2) a blog _real soon now_.  Like days...so that we can have something
to which to point technical people / volunteers.  Not for big PR or
stage-managed rollout.  Can we just start blog and let improvements to
the site get done incrementally?  If not, I'll start a personal one
and start talking about OLPC UK on it, but I'd rather just do
something more coordinated.

> Martin

Martin
pop