[Olpc-uk] [OLPC-UK] Google Apps for olpcuk

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 04:07:07 EDT 2009

> Excellent points and i think we should be trying to ensure we address each of these issues by the end of calendar year 2010, either throug the web page or via google apps.
>
> thoughts
>
> email - this can be done through the web assuming we have the right server capacity, cant it?

I wasn't planning on setting up anything other than a possible info@
email address until we were a non profit organisation. I don't believe
there is a need for email addresses until the point where we need to
have people legally act on behalf of the organisation. At that point
there will no doubt need to be some form of board and they can decide
upon any email policy.

> calendar - perhaps we could use google for this, potentially easier and we could attach a link from the entries to help in finding our meetings.

In the future no doubt this will be usful, at the moment where we have
an occasional informal meeting I think publishing it on the mailing
list is the most convenient as that's where all the communication is
currently directed.

Regards,
Peter