[Olpc-uk] [OLPC-UK] Google Apps for olpcuk

Dom Baker domlostejon23 at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:32:07 EDT 2009

Hi chaps,

If we're all happy with everything i'll slice and dice and send the pages
over to Steve...

Have we decided on final content/nav sections/e,ail addresses etc...

haven't heard anything from the last comms catch up about content etc (then
again, I haven't asked owing to finishing a big old slog on the Skype site)

any news chaps?

ta

Dom