[Olpc-uk] OLPC Meeting Summary

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Fri Apr 17 12:37:13 EDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 02:22:09AM +1000, michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com wrote:

> The following is a summary of the meeting and comments from
> attendees and non-attendees; expanding on the below points or
> raising new issues, opportunities and areas of interest is
> important.  I look forward to your comments.

Most importantly: thanks for pulling this information together and
emailing it around.

> * Infrastructure and Installation
> * Software and Application Design

I'm interested in helping out in these areas especially.

> * Sugar Community - suggestions forthe development of such a
>   community included a programming competition, a sugar and *
>   elearning based conference, and school science clubs

This is personally interesting, and I think we can also include
"demonstrating Sugar at educuational conferences in the UK".

> Everyone with the thoughts, other ideas and issues they think need
> to be raised please reply to the mailing list.

Indeed!  Please, let's not be shy.

> Thank you and regards,
> Michael Jordan

Martin