[Olpc-uk] Date Claimer - OLPC Meeting 2

Faisal Sadeq Khan olpc at sadeq.me.uk
Wed Apr 15 12:06:51 EDT 2009

>If anyone has contacts in the hotel / function centre business who can
provide access to a quality venue with excellent transport links at a
reasonable rate  >then please email me ASAP.
I'll speak to a few people wrt to a suitable venue. No promises ;)

A few questions: What's the budget? Expected numbers? Expected meeting
duration? Perhaps 2 hours, 6pm to 8pm?

We should set up IRC channel for olpc_uk virtual meetings as well. That way
we can include those living outside london who may not always be able to
travel down for meetings. Any objections?

Faisal.