[Olpc-uk] Date Claimer - OLPC Meeting 2

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Wed Apr 15 10:14:33 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:08:54AM +1000, michael_jordan50 at bigpond.com wrote:

> I dont believe they should be distributed automatically until after
> they are tabled at the next meeting - that would be a normal course
> of events as they need to be ratified by the group to ensure they
> reflect actual events.

I understand delaying publishing until ratification is normal practice
for AGMs and "official" meetings but I'd urge you to reconsider.  The
benefits of publishing early and a wide audience vastly outweigh any
downsides (of which I can't see many anyway).

> Summary today will give you a strong guide as to what happened, and
> for those that request it the draft minutes can be supplied once
> they are complete - by the end of this week.

That sounds great - assuming it's alright with everyone, I'll
volunteer to put them on the wiki at:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_UK/Meetings/April_8,_2009

...but of course anyone else is welcome to, too.

> How was the US

Colder, and full of other Americans.  I did manage to worry Adam Holt
from OLPC when the laptop delivery was signed for in absentia
(porter).

> Michael Jordan

Martin