[Olpc-sysadmin] hhardy in hospital

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:26:16 EDT 2009

Looks like they will discharge me from Mt Auburn  tomorrow afternoon and
send me  to Spaulding for rehab.

i've been doing all kinds of therapy, physical, vocational, and speech.
Scrunching a paper towel and unscrunching it with one hand hurts me worse
than when Ernie Mook pretzelized me in the junior high wrestling final when
i was in 8th grade. Who knew!

Here is the Spaulding website:

spauldingrehab.org

will advise as more available.