[Olpc-sysadmin] Deployment team task tracking

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Tue Mar 3 21:41:11 EST 2009

I like redmine for issue tracking for deployments. I think it does a
better job of tracking non-software related problems than Trac does,
e.g. "Fix icon on main web page" or "Complete marketing pitch"

It is under very active development and much easier to manage than Trac,
particularly managing user permissions.

It has some nice plugins where you can see which tickets each person is
working on and how long they have been working on them. This is useful
to avoid assigning tickets to people that are already over-committed.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director