[Olpc-sysadmin] Fwd: translate.laptop.org is not responding at all

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:11:09 EDT 2009

I put up big bold notices on all L10n related pages : please use the
template {{L10n-sl-migration}} if you find that I have missed any
page.
However, despite that, I noticed on IRC that some people were getting
confused - while we wait for translate.laptop.org to come back, can we
temporarily redirect dev.laptop.org/translate to
translate.sugarlabs.org ?
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--