[Olpc-sysadmin] graduate thesis project...

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Thu Jul 30 16:47:21 EDT 2009

I have a graduate student who also works at a "large video company" in the
SF Bay Area. His primary work area is web testing using tools like Selenium
(came up in IRC meeting yesterday). He wants to combine his experience in
that area with a thesis topic. I'm writing to this group to get suggestions.
What kinds of projects would need testing help? Your input would be most
useful in helping him (and me) in picking a thesis topic for his project.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.