[Olpc-sysadmin] VIG secretary

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:20:35 EDT 2009

I have started volunteering as a sysadmin at the Free Software Foundation
yesterday. I will probably be spending 4 days a week here until I find
paying work. I will still make myself available to the OLPC VIG and OLPC in
general as time permits. However I think this is a good time for me to hand
off the VIG secretary responsibilities.

Henry

--
Supposing, for instance, that the fundamental relations of pitched sound in
the signs of harmony and of musical composition were susceptible of such

Lady Ada Byron, Countess of Lovelace, 1843