[Olpc-sysadmin] HH 50th Birthday Jan 28th, 2009, Charlie's Kitchen, Harvard Square, 7pm

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:20:43 EST 2009

Dear All:

I will be celebrating my 50th birthday Wednesday, January 28, 2009. Please
come and join me at Charlie's Kitchen (a Harvard Square area restaurant/bar)
between 7 pm and 9 pm EST. Generally considered to have the best jukebox in
all Boston area. Decent fish and chips, fries, slaw, lobster, burgers. The
raspberry Lambic beer: awesome (when not sold out). We will be upstairs.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/charlies-kitchen-cambridge

cheers, --HH.
+1-734-474-7215

--
Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in their
pleasure takes joy, even as though t'were his own.