[Olpc-sysadmin] VIG

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:13:47 EST 2009

Dear VIG,

As you may have heard, I will be leaving my job with OLPC tomorrow, Friday,
Jan 9, 2009.

Dogi has asked me, and I have agreed to take over as VIG secretary on a
volunteer basis. This has always been a volunteer position and is not a role
I assumed as an employee.

Ed McNierney will chair the next VIG meeting Tuesday at the usual time, 4pm
EST, -05:00 UCT.

Please continue to help and support OLPC as will I.

Please send OLPC-related email which you would have sent to henry at l.o to
sysadmin at l.o.

If you do not have my personal email, you can find me through linkedin.

I'm looking for sysadmin, writing or teaching work, if you know of any solid
leads please let me know.

with much love,

Henry Edward Hardy

--
Q: What's yellow, and equivalent to the Axiom of Choice?
A: Zorn's Lemon.