[Olpc-sysadmin] [support-gang] OLPC Volunteer Infrastructure Group Meeting: [Today]

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:21:46 EDT 2009

Hi Sandra.

First you can attend the IRC meeting online as detailed below.

There is some documentation on using IRC here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/IRC#IRC

Members are asked to read and agree to abide by the sysadmin code of ethics
here: http://lopsa.org/CodeOfEthics

Indicate your agreement by posting your agreement to the group list.

see you online at 4pm EDT

--HH.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:59 PM, <sandra.thaxter at verizon.net> wrote:

>  Hi,
>    I'd like to volunteer for this group.
> Sandra Thaxter
> sandra at thaxter.net
> 1-617-320-1098
>
> Apr 14, 2009 05:38:29 PM, seth at laptop.org wrote:
>
> The Volunteer Infrastructure Group (/gang) Meeting is today (April
> 17th) at 4pm (EST)
>
> The Volunteer Infrastructure Group is a team of Volunteer Sysadmins
> who help maintain services and systems around OLPC and the
> OLPC/SugarLabs community. The weekly VIG meeting is an excellent
> chance to get involved, or to be aware of upcoming projects.
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC:Volunteer_Infrastructure_Group
>

> Meeting Details:
> Date: April 17th, 2009
> Time: 16:00 EST
> Location: irc.oftc.net #olpc-admin
>

> Please feel free to follow up on the olpc-sysadmin mailing list if you
> would like to add anything to the agenda. Right now the agenda will
> be set at the start of the meeting.
>

> Thanks everyone,
> Seth Woodworth

The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the
relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be
confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it.

--Edward R. Murrow, 1964