[Olpc-sysadmin] Fwd: [outages] Network Outage 4th Floor Viral and Robotics Switched Area

Henry Edward Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:16:13 EDT 2008

FYI, --HH.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Pflanz <ppflanz at media.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 6:02 PM
Subject: [outages] Network Outage 4th Floor Viral and Robotics Switched Area
To: outages at media.mit.edu

There is a problem with the network in 4th floor.
That caused a big load on the CPU of the core.  This slowed or halted
traffic
in some parts of E15 a little while ago.

Things should be back on for all areas except Robotics and Viral on the
4th Floor.   There maybe some slow downs on the network until we isolate the
cause of the outtage.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
outages-owner at media.mit.edu  Thanks!

--
VILLAGER: We should defend ourselves! An eye for an eye and a tooth for a
tooth!