[Olpc-sysadmin] wiki.laptop.org upgrade

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Fri Dec 5 07:11:04 EST 2008

Michael -

Thanks; welcome back!  I have been working on the request you made last
week, and on trying to have something out this week as I said I would.  It's
been important to me to ensure I'm reflecting OLPC's position as much as
possible rather than simply my own personal opinion, and I've been having
conversations to that effect.  Given the rather high priority on G1G1
activities that's been difficult but certainly not impossible.  I will
follow up on the details and work with you to complete this important task.
Thanks again for the help.

    - Ed