[Sur] [IAEP] [SLOBS] URGENT action needed

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Vie Sep 8 07:42:37 EDT 2017

> Thanks Karen for please responding to these 3 emails I sent you when
> possible:
> - Aug 9 subject line "Samson Goddy asks for visa supporting docs for GSoC
> visit to USA" [so that his visa is less likely to be denied, as happened
> around mid-June with the French Embassy]

Adam,

Am puzzled.

If board decision on this motion 2017-08-13
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions#2017-08-13> was
not to approve the travel, why are you making related requests to the
Conservancy?

This looks quite apposite to the board's decision.

Regards,

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good