[Sur] [Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] MOTION: French visa for Samson Goddy to attend 10-year Anniversary Scratch Conf / 50-year Anniversary of Logo

Sebastian Silva sebastian en fuentelibre.org
Mie Jun 14 20:05:22 EDT 2017

Dear James and Samson,

I have disabled distribution of both of the Activities in question from
ASLO, as they don't offer proper licenses or source code.

Please review our acceptable license
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Trademark#Approved_licenses> policy.

In summary, an Activity needs to respect learner's freedom to:

0 - Use the program for any purpose
1 - To study how the program works and modify how it works
2 - Freedom to redistribute copies
3 - Freedom to redistribute modified copies

I encourage you to fix them and upload them again.

Thanks and regards,

Sebastian