[Sur] [IAEP] Google Code In wrap up

Tymon Radzik dwgipk en gmail.com
Mar Ene 17 17:18:00 EST 2017

Thank you very much for this year Google Code-in! It was awesome time in my
life, undoubtly beneficial for me and - as I believe - to entire Sugar Labs
community. We altogether did a lot of good for SL and I am really happy
because of it. I am also really happy I could in general take a part in
this contest.

I hope I will be able to work with you during upcoming GSoC :)

Best,
Tymon

//message reposted from another email as previous one seemed not to work

wt., 17 sty 2017 o 19:32 użytkownik Walter Bender <walter.bender en gmail.com>