[Sur] [IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Mie Mayo 11 14:05:33 EDT 2016

> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Dave Crossland <dave en lab6.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 11 May 2016 at 13:03, Laura Vargas <laura en somosazucar.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Sorry I missed to explain this. By the date of the agreement  (2012),
> the
> >> Project agreed that, on the Effective Date, $1,887.44 (10% of the
> existing
> >> Project Fund on the Effective Date), will be donated to Conservancy’s
> >> general fund additional to the 10% of that years income.
> >

> > That makes sense :) Thanks!
> >

> Yes, prior to the 2012 Amended FSA, I don't think Sugar Labs had paid
> anything to SFC, so there was a one-time 10% payment on assets in the
> bank.  Since that time it is 10% of revenue (donations).  FWIW, I
> don't think they are taking their 10% cut of our annual bank account
> interest, not that it amounts to much or matters one way or the other.
>
> cjl

Going back to the annual budget planning after confirming all the numbers
and deducing the already passed motions, there are ~US$65,000 available for
planning/distributing among activities/teams/projects etc.

--
Laura V.
I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org

Happy Learning!