[Sur] [IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho en hotmail.com
Jue Mayo 5 12:14:58 EDT 2016

Hi all...
I finally had a chance to check out the discussions about the motions I have proposed. Unfortunately I don't really have the chance to do much commenting as I am restricted to communicating with my I phone for a while.

After a great 10 days in WA and going to LinuxFestNW (on our own dime), we got home and Ed started having dizzy spells. After a lot of testing, it has been decided that the time to get a pacemaker has come. So, if all goes according to plan, it will be implanted this evening and he will get to go home about 24 hours later.

That means I will miss tomorrow's meeting. If I need to add anything to the motion or discussion before it comes up for vote... Send an email to this thread.

Caryl

Sent from my iPhone