[Sur] [IAEP] laboratoriosazucar.org domain renewal ($)

Sean DALY sdaly.be en gmail.com
Lun Mayo 2 09:19:48 EDT 2016

If there are funds, I support the idea.

Any domain name registration should go through the SFC, who are set up to
renew & protect them.

If the name has expired, the SFC could register it directly with their
existing provider.

Probably the best thing to do is to have it point to sl.o and if we ever
have a Spanish version, to that variant.

Sean