[Sur] [SLOBS] [IAEP] [SLOB] another motion (Quispe trip to Translation Summit)

Claudia Urrea callaurrea en gmail.com
Dom Jun 19 13:38:04 EDT 2016

Dave and all,

I think we need someone to admin the motions. We have too many (pass,
pending votes and pending endorsement for vote, etc.), they become depend
on each other and we get stuck not being able to move forward.

Motions are posted and by the time I read them, they have received several
comments and have evolved into something different. Could we call them
something different before they have received enough comments and have been
refined, so they can quickly move to approval process?

Claudia