[Sur] [IAEP] [SLOB] Meeting reminder

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho en hotmail.com
Jue Ago 4 22:16:46 EDT 2016

Hi Guys…
I'll probably have to miss the meeting tomorrow as we are in the middle of "Camp Grandma and Grandpa." Our 5-year-old granddaughter is keeping us busy (really busy).
See you all next month (if not tomorrow),Caryl

From: walter.bender en gmail.com
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:20:27 -0400
To: slobs en lists.sugarlabs.org
Subject: [IAEP] [SLOB] Meeting reminder
CC: iaep en lists.sugarlabs.org; sugar-devel en lists.sugarlabs.org; olpc-sur en lists.laptop.org

We have a Sugar Labs oversight board meeting on Friday, 5 August at 19UTC *. Please join us on irc.freenode.net #sugar-meeting
Among the discussion topics: Turtle Art Days in Abuja, Asuncion, and Montevideo
regards.
-walter
--
Walter Bender