[Sur] [IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho en hotmail.com
Vie Abr 29 13:42:54 EDT 2016

Please add my motions regarding finances under new business. They will be finalized at least 72 hours before the meeting.
Thanks,
Caryl

Sent from my iPhone