[Sur] [IAEP] meeting reminder

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho en hotmail.com
Lun Ago 3 18:49:25 EDT 2015

Hi Folks,
I won't be able to be there. I will be picking up my son and grandson at the end of the 80+ mile backcountry hike they started in Yellowstone National Park today. I will have no internet access at all that day and most of the day before. Sorry.
If you would like, I can make a short document about the elections/membership/newsletter and include questions I will have for the board. I'll try to send this by Saturday, if all goes well. Maybe Sebastian will be able to attend.

Caryl