[Sur] GCI update

Pablo Baqués pbaques en bbrraanndd.com
Jue Oct 24 11:32:54 EDT 2013

Thanks Walter. Two points:

1) Are the links to [1] and [2] missing? Or is it just that I cannot see
them?

I've been adding tasks to the Google Code In 2013 page in the wiki

[1]. Most are harvested from enhancement tickets found on [2].

2) I am interested in looking into the more needed types of tasks:

We have lots of coding tasks, but could use more tasks in *QA,*

*outreach, documentation, and research.*

Could you please provide one example of each of the *four types* (bolding
is mine) you are interested in?

thanks!

Pablo Baqués
Numerycles