[Sur] [Olpc-uruguay] [Sugar-desarrollo] [Sugar-devel] Introducing SimpleActivity / Introduciendo SimpleActivity

Agustin Zubiaga Sanchez aguz en sugarlabs.org
Vie Nov 22 11:47:50 EST 2013

Thanks everyone and UPDATE:

The classes are now in separated files for don't import all the sharing
stuff if it is not necessary (simpleactivity.py - sharedactivity.py):
If you want to implement collaboration you will have to put both files
(because SharedActivity depends of SimpleActivity) in your activity, if
not, you just have to include simpleactivity.py
This change was proposed by Gonzalo.
And now I am using the mainline repository is [1] just for these two files.

The demo I tell you in my first email is now in the "sharing-demo"
repository [2], and there is one more repository which is called "demo"
where I will (not yet) put the demo without collaboration as requested by
James.

And also I cloned HelloWorld [3], and I make it use SimpleActivity, and was
done in 14 lines (of code) plus license and other commented lines.

[1] https://git.sugarlabs.org/simpleactivity/mainline
[2] https://git.sugarlabs.org/simpleactivity/sharing-demo
[3]
https://git.sugarlabs.org/~aguzubiaga/hello-world/simpleactivity-helloworld