[Sur] [Sugar-devel] Introducing SimpleActivity / Introduciendo SimpleActivity

Agustin Zubiaga Sanchez aguz en sugarlabs.org
Vie Nov 22 08:18:05 EST 2013

Thank you!

James:
I take your point... I am going to make separated branches one for
collaboration and another for just a SimpleActivity Activity.
I will try to do that today, anyway I will notify.

Regards,
aguz