[Sur] [IAEP] Sugar oversight board meeting

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez en gmail.com
Mar Nov 5 08:40:55 EST 2013

Going a bit off topic, but a pretty major issue I see in our workflow with
Fedora is that we don't have a good way to develop unstable Sugar on
a stable Fedora. Rawhide is, or at least is perceived as, unstable. And I'm
not sure what would be a good way to, for example, produce and
distribute 0.100 rpms for Fedora 19. We can setup our custom automated
build system and repository of course, but I'm not sure that's a good
approach? Part of the problem here is that upstream tends to depend
strongly on very recent libraries which are not yet available in the stable
fedora, though maybe now that the gi conversion is over we can avoid that.

--
Daniel Narvaez