[Sur] [SLOBS] "New Co" / Nueva Empresa

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn en sfconservancy.org
Mie Mayo 23 08:40:06 EDT 2012

Aleksey Lim wrote at 15:51 (EDT) on Tuesday:
> Anyway, if I got Bradley Kuhn right, right now, it is rather
> impossible to proceed operations like funding local mini/micro
> deployments from Sugar Labs level.

"Impossible" is an exaggeration.  The main issue it's not in
Conservancy's area of expertise or current focus, and it would be
challenging for Conservancy ramp up and provide this service, other than
in the manner that Tony suggested at the last SLOBs meeting, which
wasn't really what the SLOBs seemed to want.

Meanwhile, If folks know of a funding source that wants to fund a new
org to help make this happen, it could work reasonably well in concert
with Conservancy's services to Sugar Labs.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy