[Sur] [support-gang] FOSTBs! (Free Open Source Text Books) FW: News from CK-12 Foundation

Kevin Mark kevin.mark en verizon.net
Mie Mayo 2 06:24:07 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 02:02:31PM -0700, Caryl Bigenho wrote:
>  Hola! Si deseas una traducci n, puedes usar Google o preguntame.   Abrazos!
> Carolina
My spidey-sense say to ask SJ about this as he might have been involved.
-K

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

"I distrust a close-mouthed man.  He generally picks the wrong time to talk
and says the wrong things.  Talking's something you can't do judiciously,
unless you keep in practice.  Now, sir, we'll talk if you like.	I'll tell
you right out, I'm a man who likes talking to a man who likes to talk."
		-- Sidney Greenstreet, _The Maltese Falcon_