[Sur] [Fwd: Re: [IAEP] Call for bids, Educational platform, curricular content for CEIBAL]

mokurai en earthtreasury.org mokurai en earthtreasury.org
Lun Jun 27 16:01:29 EDT 2011

Subject: Re: [IAEP] Call for bids, Educational platform,   curricular
content for CEIBAL
From:    mokurai en earthtreasury.org
Date:    Mon, June 27, 2011 3:59 pm

On Mon, June 27, 2011 1:38 am, mokurai en earthtreasury.org wrote:
> On Sun, June 26, 2011 7:51 am, Stephen Jacobs wrote:
>> Version in English?
>
> Not yet. I will post something tomorrow.

I have completed a translation of the essential parts of the RFP and will
provide a link to it on the Sugarlabs Wiki in a moment. Uruguay's Plan
Ceibal wants an online education management system, possibly something
like Moodle, by the end of 2011. They also want/are prepared to pay for up
to 500 digital education modules for primary schools, and another 500 for
secondary schools, with no dates set.