[Sur] ¿Se puede?

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Vie Oct 14 08:02:59 EDT 2011

2011/10/13 Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>:
> 2011/10/13 Ignacio Rodríguez <nachoel01 at gmail.com>:
>> Mi consulta era si le podía instalar Windows a mi XO.. MG2
>> Caracteristicas
>> 8gb de memoria
>> 1.66ghz
>> 1gb de ram
>> Aver ayuda!! Porfavor
>
> Yes. But you need a special version of XP. There was an experiment in
> Uruguay with a few XO-1 machines running Windows a few years ago. The
> general consensus was that it was not worthwhile.

Ignacio,

I retract my previous answer, as I realize that I misunderstood your
question. I don't know anything about running XP on the Magellen
accept to say that I know it is somehow possible. (I was confused
because you referred to it as an XO.)

Sorry for any confusion.

-walter

--