[Sur] [IAEP]La Magallanes MG2 tiene acelerómetros.. ¿como los podemos usar?

nanonano en mediagala.com nanonano en mediagala.com
Lun Oct 10 03:10:55 EDT 2011

/>On 10/10/2011 04:04 a.m., Chris Leonard wrote:
 >¿Se puede probar el proyecto eToys (en los enlaces de abajo) en una de esas máquinas?/

I tried that example of Etoys <http://squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=11173> , but the script doesn't find the
accelerometer.

The error said:    "/An error has occurred in read of Accelerometer./"

On this Computer I don't have the device called
/sys/devices/platform/lis3lv02d/position

I don't Know where can I look the accelerometer

I Zipped the whole "/sys/devices/" directory and I attached to this e-mail

Paolo Benini
Montevideo