[Sur] [FEATURE] Usage statistics gathering

Simon Schampijer simon en schampijer.de
Mar Nov 22 08:22:33 EST 2011

El 22/11/11 04:23, Sebastian Silva escribió:
> Hi Sugar Community,
> /* En castellano más abajo */
> I would like to propose this feature for inclusion in the next Sugar
> release:
> /
> "To gather usage statistics in separate logs from error logs (up to a
> storage limit).
> The software improvement process requires usage statistics data to learn
> from our users."/
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Statistics_gathering
>
> /* Castellano */
> Me gustaría proponer la siguiente característica para inclusión en la
> próxima versión de Sugar:
>
> "/La recolección de estadísticas de uso en registros separados de los
> registros de error (hasta un
> límite de almacenamiento). El proceso de mejoramiento de software
> require de estadísticas de
> uso para aprender de nuestros usuarios."
> / http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Statistics_gathering
>
> Regards,
> Sebastian

Hi Sebastian, thanks for proposing the Feature!

In order to evaluate the Feature it would be good to go more into detail
on how you want to achieve it and how you want ti implement it, at least
to me this is not clear yet.

Regards,
    Simon