[Sur] World Children's Radio Network

Das Kinderradio. RADIJOJO newsletter en world-childrens-radio-network.org
Mar Nov 1 10:33:27 EDT 2011

      Newsletter November 2011

●  Radijojo reporter Hanna interviewed Chancellor Angela Merkel and Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales!

●  Against dangerous child labour in gold mines - worldwide! Message against child labour in gold mines.

●  African drum music from Berlin and aspiring music from Mongolia! An exciting video conference with children from the Alexander von Humboldt school in Ulan Bator.
●  Video conference with street children in Bangladesh! An unusual skype call for Radijojo-Kids, a direct conversation with street children in Bangladesh.

●  Video conference with children of St. Peter's Primary School in Kampala, Uganda.

●  How are the children in Ethiopia? The Radijojo reporter Emma, Mina and Mimai met the marathon legend Haile Gebrselassie and Almaz Böhm of 'Menschen für Menschen'!

● What do you see that I don't see? - Perspective change! Radijojo reporter speak to Federal Development Minister Dirk Niebel on how kids can get involved.

●  From sheep and radios: What makes a Secretary of State? Radijojo Children's Reporter in an interview with Secretary of State Gudrun Kopp!

● Children from Nature School in Berlin Pankow made a peace show to the International Day of Peace. This show was made possible in collaboration with our partners: POD "PeaceOneDay", AllforPeace Israel Radio and Whistler World, Goi Peace, Unesco Power for Peace Network and WPP's!

Follow the latest Radijojo World Children's Radio Network on Facebook!

Enjoy listening and exploring our new posts!

Please support our international media educational radio-project!

Bank details
Radijojo gGmH
Account number: 333 69 01
Bankcode: 100 205 00
Institute: Bank für Sozialwirtschaft
IBAN: DE84 1002 0500 0003 3369 01
BIC: BFSWDE33BER

Contact:

Radijojo World Children's Radio Network gGmbH

Haus der Jugend
Reinickendorferstr. 55
13347 Berlin

Germany