[Sur] [ASLO] Nueva version Turtle Machine-22

Sugar Labs Activities activities en sugarlabs.org
Mar Mayo 3 19:28:32 EDT 2011

Página web de la actividad:
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/addon/4341

Sugar Platform:
0.82 - 0.92

Descargar ahora:
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/downloads/file/27339/turtle_machine-22.xo

Notas de la versión:
I've learnt a lot since this activity was first created.

The plan is to revisit all my activities and implement what I have learnt.

To make it easy to recognise these revisited versions, they will all start at Version number 21. You can easily tell which version you have by pressing the v key - if this gives no response, then you have an older version.

These mouse alternatives are now available in Turtle Machine:

* square or spacebar = new round
* tick or enter = change speed

This activity will now work properly without alteration in a non-Sugar environment.

Sugar Labs Activities
http://activities.sugarlabs.org