[Sur] [IAEP] FW: [OLPC Bolivia] No logro aprender Sugar / I cannot learn Sugar why would YOU want to?

mokurai en earthtreasury.org mokurai en earthtreasury.org
Mie Jun 15 23:32:26 EDT 2011

On Wed, June 15, 2011 7:45 pm, Steve Thomas wrote:
>    1. I believe Carlos raises valid points

Definitely.

>    2. We need specifics so we can prioritize and address them,

I asked Carlos to check over our existing documentation and tell us, and
in particular me, what is lacking. I await his answer, and invite anybody
else to do the same.

* http://booki.flossmanuals.net/ XO and Sugar manuals

* http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/The_Undiscoverable Known problems, with
suggestions

* http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities#Native_Sugar_Activities
Specifics on core Sugar activities

> So:
>       1. Let's stop talking in generalities and about volunteer vs
>       corporate, we are what we are, so let's make the best of it
>       2. We should work with Carlos (who I find generally very helpful and
>       supportive and I firmly believe has a heart to help and that is
> why he made
>       the criticisms) to get a list of specific issues, so we can identify
> and
>       prioritize solutions.

+1