[Sur] Blog XO Bolivia

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos en gmail.com
Lun Feb 28 22:31:14 EST 2011

Today I learned about this self-started educational initiative in a home
for children in Santa Cruz, Bolivia.  I might be wrong, but that picture
on top looks like a Classmate running Sugar...

http://educationlifealternatives.wordpress.com/

All in all these "underground" XO operations somehow help balance out
the official deployments that have reverted to jungle (following the
thread on how many XOs have been distributed - which, alas, is not at
all the same as how many are actually in use)

tiens, Luis, je crois que c'est toi qui m'a apris à visiter Framablog...