[Sur] is Sur messed up?

Yamaplos . yamaplos en gmail.com
Dom Dic 11 20:45:35 EST 2011

it has been noticed the list configs for Sur were changed recently,
and a thread started there on the subject by Paolo (asking for going
back to our old setups, which is something I support).

When I tried to reply to it, my message bounced indicating my address
is not a member

When I went to try to re-register, turns out my registration is held
for admin approval, and it turns our there is no admin listed either!

Does anyone know what's going on? and how can we get our well-crafted
configs back?

Thanks

Yama

2011/12/11, olpc-sur-bounces en lists.laptop.org