[Sur] [realness] Sugar On A Stick for Macintosh

Carlos Rabassa carnen en mac.com
Sab Jul 24 10:07:22 EDT 2010

Thanks, Bernie,

Hope my request was clear.

I would like to hear in plain English,  suitable for retired old engineers like me,  teachers, relatives and volunteers whether or not Sugar On A Stick is ready to be used by the general public without any special knowledge or precautions.

If the answer is yes,  I would like to know if it is OK to use Windows and if it is OK to use MacOS10.

As I mentioned to you when we met in person,  I used many times Etoys To Go.

I am very impressed with how easy it is to use and how well it works.

You may start an Etoys project in Windows or in Mac and switch many times in the middle of the project to different computers.

Some may be using Windows and some MacOS.

You may store the projects in the same pendrive.

Everything is seamless and leaves no traces in the finished project about its origin,  created in multiple machines with different operating systems.

May I expect something similar with the added advantage of being able to use all the programs distributed for the XO?

Thanks,

Carlos