[Sur] Fwd: new F11-for-XO1 images available for testing

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff en gmail.com
Vie Jul 24 03:22:15 EDT 2009

Hace poco hablábamos de grupos de testeo, explorando el OS del XO y/o
SoaS. Si tienen XOs, éstas imágenes andan buscando testers... ;-) y
son casi el mismo código que SoaS strawberry, pero para el hw de la
XO.

(Strawberry anda en la XO, pero el boot es lentísimo, y el sonido,
cámara, etc no andan.)

abrazos, m

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org>
Date: Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 7:05 AM
Subject: new F11-for-XO1 images available for testing
To: OLPC Devel <devel at lists.laptop.org>, fedora-olpc-list
<fedora-olpc-list at redhat.com>

Hi,

I just built 2 images of F11-for-XO1 on OLPC infrastructure according
to my own instructions.
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/F11_for_XO-1

The first one is based on the backport that I built and tested before
(a few weeks ago), so it will probably work:
http://dev.laptop.org/~dsd/f11-xo1/os1

and the second one is updated with all of the recent changes that have
been happening in XO-1.5 software development, bringing the 2 trees in
sync at the present time
http://dev.laptop.org/~dsd/f11-xo1/os2

Neither have been tested since the internet connection here in Nepal
is very slow - I will download them over the weekend.
It would be great if anyone is interested in testing during that time
though. I would suggest starting with os2 and falling back on os1 if
it doesn't work.

I'm still looking for people to take on the role of making these
builds on a regular basis - for me, these builds are just a one-off
for now.

The usual cautions apply: this is development code, there will be
bugs. Installation instructions: use copy-nand to install osX.img with
osX.crc.

Daniel