[Sur] Trans.: [IAEP] Contacts in Peru?

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos en bolinux.org
Mie Jul 1 14:13:19 EDT 2009

Greg, Samy

Kiko and Sebastian are great people to contact, as their initiative,
Escuelab, is one of the best programs of their type I know of,
worldwide, based in Peru and going toward soon having continental impact.
They are quite good with English as well.
Hernán Pachás would be the "official" contact for the OLPC deployment in
Perú, and he often is around this forum also.

Yama