[Sur] 12 hours into Aymara translation in Bolivia

Samuel Klein sj en laptop.org
Dom Sep 14 18:54:59 EDT 2008

Hi Yama, awesome :-)  Just a notice : we just fixed the login page on
wiki.laptop.org so that if you visit
   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Special:Userlogin?uselang=ay

It will show you the Aymara strings (in this case, mainly just the
spanish ones that have not been further localized) and when your
account is created its default language for the wiki-interface will be
Aymara.

SJ