[Sur] Fwd: GCompris bundle download is disabled

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx en gmail.com
Vie Oct 31 12:18:55 EDT 2008

Hola

Para los que trabajan con Gcompris, al parecer las descargas de bundles
estan deshabilitadas. :(.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin en free.fr>
Date: Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 2:33 AM
Subject: GCompris bundle download is disabled
To: OLPC Devel <devel en lists.laptop.org>

I am sorry to inform you that I disabled the download of GCompris
bundles. There are more downloads than our server can sustains.

The 11 Oct 2008 I requested a hosting place to sysadmin en laptop.org but
got no response so far.

For information it drains almost 3TB of download in Septembre.
If someone want to take the interim in the mean time, let me know, I
will provide you a private download link.

Sorry for the inconvenient,

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids