[Sur] Niños en Prueba Informal Prefieren Sugar q WindowsXp

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Dom Oct 26 18:13:51 EDT 2008

A number of us (Rafael and Sebastian among others) were just in Peru
for a week of congresses dedicated to Sugar and learning. We discussed
the opportunity of more Peruvian participation on this list. I think
we will see it. But many of the teachers using the OLPC XO in Peru
have very little internet access, so it is difficult.

Regarding Windows, there are, as I understand it, plans for a small
pilot. This is in the future and would not have had any impact on the
pedagogy in Peru.

We did see some beautiful learning guides for Sugar being prepared by
the team at the Ministry of Education. These will be of use in Peru,
Uruguay, and anywhere else where Sugar is being used.

regards.

-walter

2008/10/26 Daniel Ajoy <da.ajoy at gmail.com>:
>> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10074298-56.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20
>
> El artículo hizo que en mi mente surga la pregunta:
>
> Si muchas XO en Peru tienen Windows, ¿dónde está la comunidad de maestros y voluntarios que intenta cosas con esa configuración?
>
> Me hizo pensar que quizá esa sea la razón por la que en esta lista no se escucha casi nada de maestros peruanos o de la comunidad peruana: están en otro lado.
>
> Daniel

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org