[OLPC-SF] How About an "Activity-a-thon?"

Aaron D Borden adborden at live.com
Thu Aug 16 13:05:29 EDT 2018

I love the idea! It's also an opportunity for bug bashing (identifying bugs in activities) and updating any documentation or curricula. The ratings for activities would be useful to prioritize big fixes or which python activities to port to Sugarizer.

I don't know that we could commit to the October timeframe, but we should figure out if/when this event would be possible.

--
Human and hacker
Aaron D Borden