[OLPC-SF] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election Candidates 2017-2019 - Stage III Closed

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Sep 19 13:24:27 EDT 2017

FYI.

Sameer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org>
Date: Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 6:54 AM
Subject: [Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election Candidates
2017-2019 - Stage III Closed
To: iaep <iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org>, "sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org"
<sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org>, sugar-sur at lists.sugarlabs.org
Cc: systems <systems at lists.sugarlabs.org>, sugar labs
<members at sugarlabs.org>, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com>

Dear Sugar Labs Community,

Membership and Elections Committee is happy to report we have 8
candidates for the 4 seats available for the 2017-2019 Sugar Labs
Oversight Board Election.

Candidates who completed successfully their wiki submissions on time are:

1. Devin Ulibarri
2. Walter Bender
3. Sebastian Silva
4. Lionel Laské
5. Sameer Verma
6. Sean Daly
7. Adam Holt
8. Claudia Urrea

You can read candidates statements at:
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/2017-2019-candidates

Thank you all candidates for publishing your candidacies.

Stage IV: Elections will take place on October 1-15, 2017.

We thank in advance to Ignacio Rodríguez who will be in charge of all
the technical procedures with the assistance of Sugar Labs
infrastructure team: systems AT list.sugarlabs.org

Remember September 27, 2017 is the deadline for new memberships
request to participate on 2017-2019 elections!

Sincerely yours,

Sugar Labs Membership and Elections Committee