[OLPC-SF] "solve problems" - Pathagar on Raspberry Pi

Alex Kleider akleider at sonic.net
Mon Jul 11 15:15:08 EDT 2016

Having a problem, I'm shamelessly attempting to "ride the wave" here:-)
(The wave being the "solve problems" part of the Mission Statement.)

As many know, I've been trying to get Pathagar running along side
Rachel on the Raspberry Pi.

Current status:

Using Apache2's VirtualHost mechanism I'm able to 'serve' Rachel
(static) and a mod-wsgi "Hello World" dynamic site from the same
Pi.

The current problem is that when I try to run Pathagar instead of the
"Hello World" site, I get a
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /library on this server.
Apache/2.4.10 (Raspbian) Server at library.lan Port 80
error.
("/library" comes from the following line in my Apache2 conf file:
WSGIScriptAlias /library /home/pi/pathagar/wsgi.py  )
The error log tells me:
[Mon Jul 11 07:13:06.505541 2016] [authz_core:error] [pid 5518:tid
1963979824] [client 10.10.10.167:46294] AH01630: client denied by server
configuration: /usr/local/www

The file /usr/local/www doesn't exist on the R Pi and I can find no
mention of
it in any of the configuration files.

Help of any kind would be appreciated.
"Have problem, will travel"